I’m pleased to announce that your RMRC Committee has decided on the qualified teams for the 2019 RoboCupRescue Rapidly Manufactured Robot Challenge World Championships, to be held in Sydney, Australia from the 2nd to the 8th of July.
(Yes, owing to the standard of submitted TDMs, we’re almost 3 weeks early!)
In total, 12 teams have qualified to join us in Sydney. In alphabetic order, they are:
- Acrux-LARVIC, LARVIC, Peru
- Blue Storm RMRC, Mercersburg Academy, USA
- Genesis, Federal Institute of Science and Technology of Tocantins – Campus Palmas, Brazil
- iHammer GO!, iHammer Robot Technology Center, China
- King’s Legacy, Christ Church Grammar School, Australia
- Lions, Lions Robotics Club, Mexico
- Magistry, CIDEBRobotics-UANL, Mexico
- Mechatronics Rescue Team, School Centre Celje, Secondary school for mechanical engineering, mechatronics and media, Slovenija
- Red Knights, Benilde-St. Margaret’s School, USA
- RoboBlues_Rescue (RB_R), The Hill School, USA
- S.A.R.T., Saint Francis Xavier College, Australia
- Siegel, Instituto Federal de Santa Catarina – Campus Criciuma, Brazil
We will be emailing registration codes to teams shortly via the email addresses that were recorded on your TPF. I’ve BCC’d all of those email addresses in this email so if you’re getting this email directly (rather than having bounced through email@example.com) your email address is on your team’s TPF.
We look forward to seeing your updated TDM by the 18th of June and, shortly after that, seeing you in Sydney!
- Raymond and your RMRC Committee.